During looking at it, I noticed that the libmÂ hasÂ the copyright of several FreeBSD people. I did not hadÂ an in-deepÂ look if this is because they took the FreeBSD libm, or if this is because parts of the FreeBSD libmÂ where adopted by other BSD projects.
What I noticed is, that some special characters are not displayed correctly. For example the nameÂ Dag-ErlingÂ SmÃ¸rgravÂ looks mangled in the display of the license inside the phone (I hope it is displayedÂ better in my blog). His name is not the only problem case, there are also other characters which are not rendered as expected.
This does not really look professional.