Today, I started to work on the new DESTDIR implementation that was suggested by Kris Kennaway on ports@. I’m stuck with this right now, but I hope I’ll find the problem soon.
Besides, I made some progress on www/hu as well. I have almost merged all of Hiroki Sato’s cleanup changes. His work is great! Everything is much saner now. The best thing is that I can use character entities so no need to keep in mind a lot of character codes any more. Only few pages left to translate that I consider mandatory, but I want to come up with a working website as soon as possible. I hope it will get some attention and more people will be involved then.